- I have been in atrocious pain for nearly two decades from a previous back fusion with another Dr and hospital. That surgery caused me to have an above knee amputation 7 years ago. I love the UofU hospital and won't go anywhere else for care. Dr Spina has performed the perfect Lumbar fusion, which relieved 100% of my nerve pain of the legs, buttocks, and hips. I couldn't be more grateful to Dr Spina and staff. Thank you.
- Dr Spina explains everything really good there when you have any concerns to answer if you have any questions he’s a great surgeon, I couldn’t thank Dr Spina enough I didn’t know if if my back would have been able to be fixed but he made it happen and I’m very happy with ending results I can walk taller and happier than ever with the out come thank you!
- I was referred to Dr. Spina by one of his colleagues at the UW Hip & Knee Center. My experience was positive from beginning to end. I can't say enough good things about UW Medicine and, especially, Dr. Spina.
- Dr Spina is the best physician I've had for my spine. He is cautious and reserved with treatment and expectations for the patient. Yet when it was time for surgery, what he was able to do with my neck and severe pain more than exceeded any expectation I had. I highly recommend Dr Spina for his expertise as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Dr Spina is very personable and confident. I'm comfortable talking to him..
- Dr. Spina is always professional, listens and explains everything very well and I have recommended him to others.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Nicholas Spina, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required