- I was referred to Dr. Spina by one of his colleagues at the UW Hip & Knee Center. My experience was positive from beginning to end. I can't say enough good things about UW Medicine and, especially, Dr. Spina.
- Dr Spina is the best physician I've had for my spine. He is cautious and reserved with treatment and expectations for the patient. Yet when it was time for surgery, what he was able to do with my neck and severe pain more than exceeded any expectation I had. I highly recommend Dr Spina for his expertise as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Dr Spina is very personable and confident. I'm comfortable talking to him..
- Dr. Spina is always professional, listens and explains everything very well and I have recommended him to others.
- Dr Spina has such an amazing bedside manner and cares about his patients. All the things I have learned about him since he always took my medical problems in to account and carefully checked all aspect's of my lung and heart issues and took them into account as he calculated what could and couldn"t be done on my back. He is truely talented in his field and I felt I made the best decision on doctors as possible! He is a master and I would recommend him to everyone I know that needs back surgery and I already have several times.
- I cannot thank Dr Spina enough he was informative, fair with his information, and most importantly he did not beat around the bush. When I came to him I didn't know if I'd be able to walk again and neither did he and he let me know as such the risks of my surgery but I believe that had any other doctor done my surgery I would not be in the position I am today which is upright walking and with minimal pain. I know those are extraordinary results but I credit it all to him and his staff. Furthermore post surgery he has been punctual with his follow-ups and helpful with my concerns and questions. I would recommend him for anyone able to travel to Utah. God bless him
- Considering all of the problems my body has experienced over the last two years, he has a lot to think about and do for me. I believe in Dr. Spina.
- Dr. Spina is always kind, courteous and thorough with Q&A regarding treatments and expectations.
- absolutely love Dr Spina. he's a true professional and a talented doctor
- Great experience, Dr. Spina is clear in explaining treatment, caring and shows interest.
- I felt like Dr Spina listened to me, heard my concerns, and explained the MRI results well. The PA was very good also.
- Dr Spina is very concerned for my health. He was instrumental in facilitating an immediate appointment with a neurologist to help find answers to my problem. I cannot say enough good things about him.
- Dr. Spina came highly recommended based on his training and from within the hospital community in Utah. Smart, young, confident, personable, etc. Explained everything clearly and got me through surgery quickly. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and the staff.
- Dr. Spina is not only an excellent physician and surgeon but just an overall amazing human being. Making the decision to see Dr. Spina and trust him to do surgery completed changed my life. Dr. Spina cares about his patients and is incredibly intelligent and friendly. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
- Dr. Spina is great. Excellent bedside manner. Excellent at explaining what is going on.
- Dr Spina is great! He and his PA make me feel like they really care.
- Dr. Spina took the time to teach me exactly what the problems were and make sure I understood my options.
- Dr Spina is an excellent doctor. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. He takes the time needed with me and is genuinely concerned for my welfare.
- Great Doctor! I herniated my disk in my neck and went to Dr Spina. Although, he is a surgeon, he prescribed physical theropy first to avoid unnecessary surgery. Its proving to show that was correct diagnoses! Highly recommend!
- Dr. Spina is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend anyone in need of spine surgery to see him.
- Very impressed with Dr. Spina and the resident - both spent adequate time and investigated my problem. Very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. I'm confident they understand my issue and how to treat it.
- Dr. Spina concurred with my original surgeon in California to never let anyone touch my spine. Hes excellent and saw exactly stated what I known. Hes an amazing physician and a credit to the University Health System.
- I contact Dr. Spina through "My Chart" to request a telephone call to answer a couple of questions. He responded quickly and answered my questions. I think Dr. Spina is very professional and shows sincere concern for his patients.
- Dr. Spina was extremely courteous and professional. I appreciate the time he took and advice he gave.
- Dr Spina was very well versed, had a great knowledge of my condition and was very compassionate.
- Very impressed with the time taken by Dr Spina to explain my condition and options available to me.
- Dr Spina was very concerned about my condition and is truly a professional physician and I would not hesitate to recommend him to all my friends and relatives.
- I trust Dr. Spina and his decisions about my treatment for my spine. He has always been open and honest with me and the reasons why he does not recommend further back surgery.
- Dr. Spina is amazing. great bed side manner and very smart and caring and changed my life!
- Dr. Spina couldn't be nicer to us. He is very pleasant and competent and we like him very much.
- Dr Spina is great listener and responds well to questions. he's got an excellent bed side manner
- Dr. Spina was amazing. Very thorough and he spent a lot of time with me. I felt like he gave me all the information I needed to make a decision about surgery.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Nicholas Spina, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required