- I cannot thank Dr Spina enough he was informative, fair with his information, and most importantly he did not beat around the bush. When I came to him I didn't know if I'd be able to walk again and neither did he and he let me know as such the risks of my surgery but I believe that had any other doctor done my surgery I would not be in the position I am today which is upright walking and with minimal pain. I know those are extraordinary results but I credit it all to him and his staff. Furthermore post surgery he has been punctual with his follow-ups and helpful with my concerns and questions. I would recommend him for anyone able to travel to Utah. God bless him
- Considering all of the problems my body has experienced over the last two years, he has a lot to think about and do for me. I believe in Dr. Spina.
- Dr. Spina is always kind, courteous and thorough with Q&A regarding treatments and expectations.
- absolutely love Dr Spina. he's a true professional and a talented doctor
- Great experience, Dr. Spina is clear in explaining treatment, caring and shows interest.
- I felt like Dr Spina listened to me, heard my concerns, and explained the MRI results well. The PA was very good also.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Nicholas Spina, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required